Sedici Strada II Helmet Review
So this review covers this top rated helmet in more detail.
If you’ve landed on this page and are looking for the best way to buy the Sedici Strada II Helmet, go straight to Revzilla.com here for the best price.
In this review, we will talk about safety, helmet shape, key features, and customer testimonials of the helmet. The helmet is a full-face helmet. It is suitable for street riding and the track.
We will provide examples of what types of riders enjoy the helmet. We will also provide examples of noteworthy remarks based on rider testimonials.
Please remember to select a helmet that fits your head shape comfortably. So stop into a store where you can try on multiple helmets to find the right brand(s) for you. This will avoid purchasing a helmet is uncomfortable, causes pain, or is too big. Read until the end for more tips.
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.3 lbs.
XS – 3XL
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
- Proprietary shell of fiberglass and DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber is lightweight without sacrificing strength
- Aerodynamically tuned shape reduces lift and turbulence
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Dual-density EPS liner channeled for airflow
- Quick-release flat race shield is anti-fog, anti-scratch and pinlock ready (pinlock insert sold separately)
- Seamless 360-degree face shield gasket minimizes wind noise
- Dark smoke internal drop down sun visor
- 2 position high flow chin vent channels fresh air across the inner shield and rider’s face
- Dual intake vents at the crown with 3 settings
- 3 rear exhaust vents to maximize air extraction
- Removable, washable multi-density cheek pads are moisture wicking and antibacterial
- Adjustable padding at forehead and temples with 5mm of customization
- Removable chin skirt helps minimize wind noise (included)
- Reflective inserts at bottom of neck roll and cheek pads
- Double D-ring closure
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE-22.05 standards
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield.
Overall Customer Experience
This is one of the exclusive brands at Revzilla, so they are able to provide the helmet producer direct feedback from customers. Customers can count on the same fiberglass shell with kevlar reinforcement on top. Below are a few notable reviews:
Sedici Strada II Helmet Reviews
Worth Every Cent!!! Buy it!
“Absolutely love this helmet. I bought it for my husband for his birthday, after receiving THREE terrible helmets on Amazon. It’s made well, with many helpful features like cutouts for speakers, which made setting up the comm unit extremely easy. Additionally, the ability to use the same helmet for both day and night makes this Sedici worth every penny!” -Missy D., Five Stars
Buy this helmet!
“Love my helmet! Great price, great graphics. Light weight. Comes with an additional clear shield. Only thing to work out (why only 4 stars) Is with the goggles down and shield up wind is directed under toddles and up to eyes. Can’t use it that way. Just use regular sun glasses if you want the shield up. Will say excellent inside ventilation.” -Jennell J., Four Stars
Expert helmet, bloody brilliant
“Great aerodynamic design great comfort and reduced wind drag” -Landria B., Five Stars
Final Thoughts on Sedici Strada II
So thanks for
Where To Buy Sedici Strada II Helmet
It is sold at retailers such as Cycle Gear and Revzilla and can be ordered online. In addition, get free shipping thru Revzilla on orders over $75. The fit and comfort has improved drastically since the last version. In addition, the vents have been integrated into the design of the helmet. So that means it will be quieter and more aerodynamic. It is a great starter helmet, so if you are looking for something quiet and meets safety certifications, this is a solid choice.
Thank you for checking out our Sedici Strada II Helmet Review!